My main art site:





Most of my art, photography & animations & just silly random doodles can be found on my DeviantArt account, Sorren-Chan.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Storyboard Pages

These were some pages of storyboard panels for my mock portfolio.

This was the storyboard for my 10 second Flash short. We never got to animate that. Too bad.

The animatic on YouTube (it has a newer version, revised. That version is the second post on this blog, of February 2009) link
Part of the un-revised Silent Tears storyboard, done compleatly in Japanese. (It has since been revised and had a style change). Parts of that will be posted later.

The animatic on YouTube: Silent Tears Animatic
The revised animatic on You Tube: Silent Tears Revised

One of the first storyboards I ever did. This was a piece of my part for our groups radio play, based on the 6Teens style.

No comments:

Post a Comment