My main art site:





Most of my art, photography & animations & just silly random doodles can be found on my DeviantArt account, Sorren-Chan.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Holy Heads Batman!

OK! So here it is! My long awaited Head Dump I mentioned that I was working on. I've been drawing LOADS of heads, designing funny & fun characters. Theses are the ones I thought I'd share. The rest, well, sucked. But I'm working on making a Head Dump 2! More heads, & hopefully, more than one girl, haha. I had more girls, but apparently I cant draw girls very well unless it's Minami.


Also! Great news! No reference used! Except a few near the end just for hair styles cause I ran out of hair ideas in my head. So I'm pretty proud of these guys. Also, all dude + 1 girl were drawn by pen, no pencil at all.

Bunch-o-Heads © Minami (Alex) Kyuki

No comments:

Post a Comment