My main art site:





Most of my art, photography & animations & just silly random doodles can be found on my DeviantArt account, Sorren-Chan.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Demi Lovato

So! Here it is! The picture that I have been working on for like what 3 weeks on & off now? The original pencil line art has been done for month, but I only recently started coloring it. This picture is the reason I haven't been submitting all my other stuff, cause I really wanted to finnish this. What took so long? That stupid head of hair. If you may have noticed, I NEVER colored hair this way, so it was something new. I used a tutorial for it which worked out not to bad. Also that bloody BG. That is version like 10 of it cause I just wasn't happy with it. I'm still not 100% happy with it but whatever.

So! This is supposed to be a cartoon version of Demi Lovato. (Pic I used as ref right here) Yeah I know it doesn't look exactly like her. But whatever, still looks good. I plan on sending this to her... somehow. Yeah. I like Demi Lovato. Got a problem with that? Deal with it. I don't want any haters flaming her here. If your going to flame anything, flame the art since this is an art site after all. Save your flaming of the stars for someone who cares.

Anywho, I think that it turned out not to bad. I added some light skin colored make-up -ish to her face which worked. Hope you all like! Now I can start on some other artwork. I should scan those soon... & color the ones I did....

Demi Lovato Logo © Demi herself I guess
Art © Minami Akayama Kyuki (Alex Molloy)

No comments:

Post a Comment